Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Using Amazon Photo with Echo Show

I setup my Amazon Photo account today so I could change my Echo Show to displaying a photo slide show of my favorite photos. 

I Installed the Desktop and phone apps to upload photos. From www.Amazon.com\Photos.

The Android app you can scan the QR Code to download and install the phone app.


1. Log Into your Amazon Prime Account.

2. Create Albums and upload photos from your Phone or Desktop.

3. The Android up upload all my photos automatically.

4. Manually upload folders with pictures through the Desktop App.

5. Configure Amazon Photo to not upload duplicate photos.


How to setup Amazon Echo Show 5 to display photos:

1. Swipe down from the Top

2. Select Settings

3. Select Home & Clock Settings

4. Select Clock & Photo Display to Customize your photo display appearance

5. Select Photo Display

6. Select Amazon Photos

7. Select Amazon Photo Album or Favorites to Display


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rillington Place

      I watched  Rillington Place on Kanopy with Tim Roth. I'd never heard of the serial killer, John Christie before. I googled his nam...